Lots of pictures of my girls =)

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by rebecca10782, Feb 3, 2009.

1. rebecca10782

rebecca10782 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Sicilia-Barred Rock

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and her first egg [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Joesephine-Turken

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sienna-Buckeye

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stella-Black Star (I think)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tessa-EE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sable-EE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pesca-Wellsummer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rosemary-EE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Penelope-Marans

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sadie-Marans

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Buttercup-EE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Whatcha got there???"

[​IMG]

Two chicken tails

[​IMG]

Whatching the cars go by

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  2. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Very pretty girls.

3. rebecca10782

Apr 24, 2008
    Why thank you [​IMG]

4. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Very pretty Rebecca. Please be sure my chickens don't learn from your chickens that there are actually places in this country where there is still "green stuff" to scratch in. Mine are so tired of everything being brown and dry they've started playing in the cow patties.

5. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    You have a beautiful flock.

6. jab91864

jab91864 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    Beautiful close up shots!!!!! [​IMG]

It appears your cross beak is very healthy and happy!!!

7. omelette'smom

omelette'smom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    New Hampshire
    If my chickens see clover in the computer screen they'll try to get inside!! There's 3 feet of snow to melt and about 2 months before they'll see it!! They look very perty and healthy and WARM!![​IMG]

8. rebecca10782

Apr 24, 2008
    Quote:[​IMG] They live in the backyard, they have eaten ALL the green back there. So the other day, I called them out of the gate, ran down the walkway to the front yard and clapped my hands and called them. All 14 caming running as fast as they could, I have never seen anything funnier than a chicken running! [​IMG] Especially the big girls with their giant bums! Siciala was running so hard that she almost tripped of her legs [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Now if the gate is open for a second, all of them are in the front yard [​IMG] They won't come when I call them back either [​IMG]

9. rebecca10782

Apr 24, 2008
    Quote:Yea, I was very worried about her getting skinny. But she is a fighter, I takes her a while to get ahold of food but she keeps trying and trying. When anyone else gets near it, she pecks them! We started to bring her her own bowl of food so that we could make sure she is eating alright, but most of the time she wants to go down and fight for it in the crown of hens [​IMG] It is hard for her to eat worms and crickets though [​IMG] So I take her away from the others so she can have a chance. The other eat so quickly, she doesn't have a chance with crickets.

10. rebecca10782

Apr 24, 2008
    omelette'smom :

If my chickens see clover in the computer screen they'll try to get inside!! There's 3 feet of snow to melt and about 2 months before they'll see it!! They look very perty and healthy and WARM!![​IMG]

Isn't that the cutest with her biting at the clover!? I didn't even she it when I was taking the pictures. They are all to quick, I just hold down the button and pray I will get some good ones!​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by