Lots of purebred ducks for sale. N.P.I.P. certified Pickup Braymer MO

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by houndit, Jul 27, 2010.

1. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    We have decided to sell all of our ducks. We are N.P.I.P. certified clean of Pullorum and typhoid. I am certified to ship, but I do not want to ship right now in the heat.

Mallards.
    Lots of Mallards. We have 30 young nearly grown Mallards. $8.00 each. We also have 5 adult hens and one drake. $15.00 each. These are great ducks. They lay lots of good eating eggs. They also forage for most of their own food which makes them cheap to keep. Great for hunting or pets.

Runners.
    I have a mated Pair of Indian Runners. They are great layers. I separated the hen earlier this year to see how many eggs she laid. She laid an egg every day in May and almost every day in June. She is still laying but she is with the rest of the flock and I do not know which egg is hers. People think ducks are only good for pets, but that is not true. Some breeds like the Runner are great layers. We like eating their eggs. They taste just like chicken eggs. They are especially good for baking. The drake is a very unusual color. The hen is white. I would like $20.00 for the pair. I also have 5 ducklings I hatched earlier this year. They are almost fully feathered. $7.00 each.

Khaki Campbells.
    I have two mated pairs of Khaki Campbells. I ordered them from the famous breeder Dave Holderead. I paid $8.00 each for them as day old ducklings. I bought them from his special exhibition matings. These birds are also tremendous layers! They will outlay any chicken. People claim that one of his ducks once laid 367 eggs in 365 days. $30.00 a pair.

White Pekin.
    I have a mated pair of White Pekin ducks. They are good meat birds and layers or good pets. The drake is really nice. $20.00 for the pair.

White Appleyards.
    I have a mated pair of White Aplleyards. They came free with my Khaki Campbells from Holdereads. They are basically like a White Pekin. $18.00 for the pair.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  2. Sweetfolly

Sweetfolly Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2009
    Kildare, Wisconsin
    Quote:You wouldn't have hatched any Silvers from them - a White x White mating will always produce 100% white ducklings.

I wish I lived closer to you - I'd take those Khaki's off your hands! I've been looking for a nice-quality drake, and a few more girls wouldn't be a bad thing either! Oh well.... [​IMG]

3. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    O.K. Thanks for letting me know! I had wondered if they would throw silvers.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by