lots Pics my new ducky babies

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by luvchicks8, Jun 15, 2010.

1. luvchicks8

luvchicks8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2009
    new Hampshire
    Here they are in there first adventure in their new yard.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  2. bemba

bemba Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2010
    Mary Valley QLD.
    Wow..... what stunning little ducks!!!! Love that colour! they are scovies right?

3. happyhens44

happyhens44 BroodyAddict

Apr 25, 2010
    Northern WI
    [​IMG] There sooo pretty, What breed?

4. luvchicks8

Jul 1, 2009
    new Hampshire
    They are muscovy I think choclate but they are my first. The farm I got them from said they were a mated pair [​IMG] The smaller one (female I hope) peeps all day and darker one (male pic alone) follows her everywhere. i love them already.

5. bemba

Feb 5, 2010
    Mary Valley QLD.
    Looks like they are both girls! OK OK I could be wrong, but they both look very similar

6. luvchicks8

Jul 1, 2009
    new Hampshire
    Quote:No say it ain't so I really hope not. One has red on face already the other does not so I really hoped that meant male. I sure can pick the chicken males just fine [​IMG]

7. crj

crj Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 17, 2009
    Rocky Point, NC
    Very pretty ducks. I never knew how cool they really are. I thought chickens were neat but ducks are just as cool. They are just so different. Why didn't I have these sooner???? Oh, that's right..... I had to be a MOM first. Yeah, kids are older now and sooooo jealous of my animals. I only have one left at home and it's the two that moved out that are jealous..... go figure. .. LOL... If I knew then what I know now.........................................................................................................Shall we say .......................................... I'd have a lot of chickens and ducks.

8. bemba

Feb 5, 2010
    Mary Valley QLD.
    It is a bit hard to fully see their faces on the pics...... do you have any pics of both faces facing the same way? And also are the feet much different in size? Males have much larger feet.

9. luvchicks8

Jul 1, 2009
    new Hampshire
    Quote:Thanks I am really enjoying them already. Muscovy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by