Louise's Country Closet

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by TinyChickenLady, Dec 29, 2011.

1. I'm planning on buying some chicken saddles from her. I know she's on here but I wanted to just advertise her here anyway [​IMG]

She makes amzing saddles with the most adorable fabrics.

And she includes a how-to video for putting them on the girls.

Has anyone else used her products? Does anyone else use saddles for their girls?

2. nurse_turtle

nurse_turtle Songster

May 28, 2011
    Foothills of NC
    I use her chicken diapers. Her quality is amazing. The diapers have 2 straps on the back kinda like a book bag would. You can even criss-cross them. She puts a notch for the tail so it fits securely. I absolutely love that diaper. Annie-Belle can't even get her claws under the fabric to pull it off! Highly recommended! Just ask Annie-Belle...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Delilah1337

Delilah1337 Songster

Sep 6, 2011
    Spirit Lake, Idaho
    I dont have any saddles but I did buy sime diapers and they are fabulous!! The fabric is exactly what I saw in the picture and I couldnt be happier with them!!

4. Oh I'm so glad she's as awesome as I assumed [​IMG]

5. Me & Jack

Me & Jack Songster

May 31, 2009
    NC
    I've been thinking of getting the diapers so I could bring my babies in the house with me. Like I need any more excuses to send more time with my animals!

6. Louise's Country Closet

Louise's Country Closet Songster

Feb 5, 2010
    Garrison, MN
    You guys are so sweet! [​IMG] You make all of our work so much fun when we hear things like this. Thank you!

7. nurse_turtle

nurse_turtle Songster

May 28, 2011
    Foothills of NC
    Chicken people are crazy.... and talkative. At least one of these things is good for business. Thanks again for a beautifully hand-crafted, quality product.[​IMG]

8. hlf1996

hlf1996 Songster

Mar 24, 2011
    California
    I ordered a pair of rooster potholders, and a chicken kitchen towel. Can't wait to get them! [​IMG]

9. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer Premium Member

May 11, 2010
    Big Sister is sporting her saddle from Louise's:

[​IMG]

10. TexasToucan

TexasToucan In the Brooder

Jan 16, 2010
    I am glad I saw this thread -- I just placed an order for 7 saddles from Louise. Great to see the happy customers!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by