1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Louise's Country Closet

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by TinyChickenLady, Dec 29, 2011.

1. TinyChickenLady

TinyChickenLady Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm planning on buying some chicken saddles from her. I know she's on here but I wanted to just advertise her here anyway [​IMG]

She makes amzing saddles with the most adorable fabrics.

And she includes a how-to video for putting them on the girls.

Has anyone else used her products? Does anyone else use saddles for their girls?

2. nurse_turtle

nurse_turtle Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2011
    Foothills of NC
    I use her chicken diapers. Her quality is amazing. The diapers have 2 straps on the back kinda like a book bag would. You can even criss-cross them. She puts a notch for the tail so it fits securely. I absolutely love that diaper. Annie-Belle can't even get her claws under the fabric to pull it off! Highly recommended! Just ask Annie-Belle...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Delilah1337

Delilah1337 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2011
    Spirit Lake, Idaho
    I dont have any saddles but I did buy sime diapers and they are fabulous!! The fabric is exactly what I saw in the picture and I couldnt be happier with them!!

4. TinyChickenLady

TinyChickenLady Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh I'm so glad she's as awesome as I assumed [​IMG]

5. Me & Jack

Me & Jack Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    NC
    I've been thinking of getting the diapers so I could bring my babies in the house with me. Like I need any more excuses to send more time with my animals!

6. Louise's Country Closet

Louise's Country Closet Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2010
    Garrison, MN
    You guys are so sweet! [​IMG] You make all of our work so much fun when we hear things like this. Thank you!

7. nurse_turtle

nurse_turtle Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2011
    Foothills of NC
    Chicken people are crazy.... and talkative. At least one of these things is good for business. Thanks again for a beautifully hand-crafted, quality product.[​IMG]

8. hlf1996

hlf1996 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    California
    I ordered a pair of rooster potholders, and a chicken kitchen towel. Can't wait to get them! [​IMG]

9. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Big Sister is sporting her saddle from Louise's:

[​IMG]

10. TexasToucan

TexasToucan Out Of The Brooder

Jan 16, 2010
    I am glad I saw this thread -- I just placed an order for 7 saddles from Louise. Great to see the happy customers!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by