Love Bites

GeeseMama

Songster
Jun 6, 2018
Looking forward to receding hormones as I teach my Muscovy males how to behave.

Attachments

• IMG_20180711_105604.jpg
    IMG_20180711_105604.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 17
Nope. But both actually like to be held, even now. My one drake, Boris, literally gets so excited when he sees me he launches himself up my leg and onto my body, the other just settles for my foot or leg. I have become their favorite hump toy. And yes they have females.:gig

My Opie was like that so I really had to show him tough love. You start by holding them down belly down hand behind head at neck other hand down lower body Or use your knee. Just enough pressure to hold him still as long as he fights keep him held down do this so he is facing away from you once he has calmed down count to 10 and release if he comes back do it again. Your showing him just like another drake would that he isn't Mr. Dominant you are. This isn't over night success but if you are consistent it will pay off now just every once in a while I have to remind Opie who is #1 duck here and it ain't him. lol

My Opie was like that so I really had to show him tough love. You start by holding them down belly down hand behind head at neck other hand down lower body Or use your knee. Just enough pressure to hold him still as long as he fights keep him held down do this so he is facing away from you once he has calmed down count to 10 and release if he comes back do it again. Your showing him just like another drake would that he isn't Mr. Dominant you are. This isn't over night success but if you are consistent it will pay off now just every once in a while I have to remind Opie who is #1 duck here and it ain't him. lol
X2

It sounds mean but you can also treat them like they treat each other when they get out of line. Mine will normally clamp on and pull out a feather or two. You don’t have to be viscous or anything but I bet he will understand it.

Back
Top Bottom