Love is...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Leslie In North Pole, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Leslie In North Pole

Leslie In North Pole Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2007
    North Pole, AK
    1) Your husband taking a week and a half off unpaid to stay home and help you with the children and new baby.

2) Your husband rearranging all of the rooms in your house when you can't and motivating the kids to help.

3) Your husband hearing that someone over 350 miles a way is selling a couple Dickies incubators, calling a buddy at 5pm and driving all the way down and back in one trip through horrible road conditions to pick them up, and still greeting you with, "Hey baby, how are you feeling?" especially since he had been up for 30+ hours. He hates driving long distance and at night.

This is my special guy, I love him so much and as you can tell he is well loved by our goose, Lucy. She climbed into his lap for this photo.

[​IMG]

2. mmajw

mmajw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Maine
    That is love Congrats !!!!!! [​IMG]

3. Redfeathers

Redfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Gervais OR
    He has the look of a truly nice man. It's so nice that you appreciate what he does for you too. Awesome Goose!

4. 4F FARM

4F FARM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2008
    North Idaho
    Isn't it nice to be truely loved? Remember all the little things that show his love and you will never be sad again.

So what are you going to hatch in those incubators?

5. CoopDelisle

CoopDelisle Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2008
    Gulf Coast
    I just love hearing things like this! I too have a DH that still gives my tummy butterflies after almost 26 years. [​IMG] Your hubby looks like such a nice guy...you are so fortunate!

6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Oh, what a great guy you have, Leslie! Handsome guy, too.

7. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    Hip, hip, hooray for your wonderful hubby!!

Men like that are so special and we wives need to make sure they "see" our love for them also by doing special things for them.

Love the picture!!

8. Dixiedoodle

Dixiedoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    I have one that goes out of his way to do those 'little/big' things for me.. Are they heaven sent??? Congrats on a good dh...I love your/his goose!! Thank you for sharing...Dixie

9. sweetshoplady

sweetshoplady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Venice, Florida
    That is so nice. I love to read about the nice things that yall's husbands do for you all. It's better than the Hallmark channel. [​IMG]

10. chcknrs

chcknrs Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Kelso, WA
    Gotta ask my DH for a 'bator, hope he doesn't know what I'm talking about!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by