love this site!

henrietta82

Hatching
Oct 30, 2015
Hi. I really enjoy all the helpful info on this page so i thought i would join.we have 2 americaunnas, a sebright bantam, a rhode island red and a feather footed bantam rooster that ive had about 2 months. After getting him i decided to try n let nature run its course n have chicks! So far 3 successful hatches! My next questions relate to that so off i go to that section. Looking forward to learning much more!
I cant figure out how to post new question....help?

Last edited:
Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Lovely flock you have there! Congrats on your hatches :clap
Are you on mobile or desktop? If you look above for forum, click on it and there are lots of subsections. Pic the appropriate section and Look for "Start a new thread" Add a title then your question.

Wishing you the very best of luck and enjoy BYC :frow

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Yorkshire coop has done a nice job of answering your questions so I'll just say, "If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers."

Last edited:
Welcome!
frow.gif

welcome-byc.gif

I use a laptop and haven't tried signing on to BYC via a mobile device but on my laptop, the "Start a new thread" link is a white box not far under the BYC logo (which is at the top left side of the screen). Hope that helps.

Good luck to you, thanks for joining us!

Back
Top Bottom