1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Love this site!

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by JeniferFlores, Jan 18, 2014.

1. JeniferFlores

JeniferFlores Out Of The Brooder

Jan 11, 2014
    Cleburne, TX
    I really love the layout of this site. I find myself being disappointed at other sites that aren't as easy to navigate. I also love the members! Everyone is so helpful and upbeat! I love how no one makes you feel silly if you ask questions that may be obvious to others! Anyway just wanted to say I think I found my happy place! :)

1 person likes this.
  2. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    Thanks for posting. That's always great to hear!

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice note! We're very lucky to have so many wonderful friendly members here!

4. Friends at the farmers market told me to check out this website. It has such valuable and reliable information and from such friendly people, that I decided to join today! I'm having a blast learning everything from what breeds were crossed to produce my Gold Sex Link hybrids ... to caring for my chickens in the case of a medical issue. So much useful information all in one place!

1 person likes this.
  5. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

We're very lucky to have such a great group of members, and look forward to you helping others in time as well!

Our community is great at "paying it forward" :)

6. Highcotton

Highcotton Southern Chickens

Mar 18, 2013
    I am a daily visitor to the site. I enjoy chatting with the members. They have provided information on resources and raising chickens. I have even met a local friend that was by coincedence a friend of a friend of mine. We have assisted each other with chickens and other things.

Byron

7. I see both of you just joined 2014. This is a great site I love to come here several times a day just to relax and read what others are talking about! I wish to welcome both of you guys to BYC! [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. Trooper Man

Trooper Man Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2014
    I really have enjoyed this site since becoming a member recently.

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by