Lovely young buff Silkie hen - Catdance Silkies

kelar

Songster
9 Years
May 22, 2010
yacolt
I am reluctanly offering for sale this gorgeous young buff hen. She just turned one year old and is blossoming into a really beautiful young lady. She is a rich even buff and I could not find a single off colored feather on her anywhere. Dark eyes & comb, beautiful full cushion, good tight wings and very nice type & balance. As an added bonus, she is a total sweetheart and loves attention. She does not have perfect feet, so I have included some pictures - positioning of 4th and 5th toes is not ideal. She comes from my NPIP certified and AI tested clean show flock and was vaccinated for Marek's Disease at hatch. She is currently laying. She will be shipped to you on Tuesday, December 6th, in a new USPS approved shipping box and provided with canned corn to keep her hydrated during her trip. I have another buff pullet up for auction that could travel with her if the same person buys them both which is a big savings on shipping. Please pm or email with any questions and thank you for looking.

love.gif

Buff is my favorite color. This hen and the pullet also listed are just stunning!

Back
Top Bottom