Loving pet quality Doberman puppies in Pa

syndie

Songster
5 Years
Mar 1, 2015
OCPA 16301
Had a littler of 10 last night.

2 very loving and loyal family dogs meet in the yard one night while I was too tired to keep them separated, 63 days later we are a family of 13 fur babies, who knows how many chickens, 3 kids, DH and I.

Will be ready the second week of June, have a local vet which is willing to crop(FYI), will be able to travel to meet if interested. Asking 550$ for first shots, dock, dew claw, and worm. Reply here for pictures and information, first advertisement, pick of the litter available, with deposit. Both BLK/TAN and Red available. Limited number of females. PayPal accepted also. Thanks for reading!

Had a littler of 10 last night.

2 very loving and loyal family dogs meet in the yard one night while I was too tired to keep them separated, 63 days later we are a family of 13 fur babies, who knows how many chickens, 3 kids, DH and I.

Will be ready the second week of June, have a local vet which is willing to crop(FYI), will be able to travel to meet if interested. Asking 550$ for first shots, dock, dew claw, and worm. Reply here for pictures and information, first advertisement, pick of the litter available, with deposit. Both BLK/TAN and Red available. Limited number of females. PayPal accepted also. Thanks for reading!
Oh my goodness! Pics please!!!!
:wee:wee:wee

49C663A3-DEA2-4A70-B042-A14F4D487A80.jpeg

We are in Michigan and are looking for a very good friend of ours.... we have a red that he has fallen in love with lol. Could you please pm your number and I can relay the info? Thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom