1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

LOVING This Great Cheap feeder so far!! Pix

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by I-Have-Happy-Hens, Nov 1, 2011.

1. I-Have-Happy-Hens

I-Have-Happy-Hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2010
    Carrboro, NC
    Hi Everybody,

We were looking for a good small but not chick feeder for our 3 silkies that are in the house for quarantine in a large dog create well I was at southern states today getting

feed/shavings and looking and happen to go down the small pet row and saw this feeder, http://petsupplydiscounters.net/sma...ottom-rabbit-feeder-size-11-5-x-5-5-x-6-5-in/ I got the biggest soild bottom one and so far I am loving it! It holds a good bit of food, It would be great for chicks,bantams or maybe two pet hens.

Happy-Hens

2. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    I bought those and couldn't get it to mount right in my wire brooders. I do have the long one mounted with screws in a smaller coop. Only problem was, dumby me mounted to the door and if it was raining and I opened door food would get wet.

3. I-Have-Happy-Hens

I-Have-Happy-Hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2010
    Carrboro, NC
    Did yours not have a lid?

Happy-Hens

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by