Lowell Barber BLRW eggs FS in GA Ship 14th and 22nd

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Pumpkinpup, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Two batches of 1 doz. pure Lowell Barber BLRW eggs. These have NO hatchery blood in them at all. My birds are healthy and happy adn very well maintained. Eggs will be well packed and shipped priority USPS. Please post sold on this thread, indicate which ship date you are buying, PM me to let me know and send payment of
    $60 paypal to [email protected]
    Thank you!
    Robin
    Please note the nice bay red color
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  2. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

WHAT is Lowell Barber?

3. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
  4. oldbuzzard

oldbuzzard Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 14, 2008
    cuba, new york
    great link! that helps me alot! i know very little about these birds. they are on my wish list! [​IMG]

5. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Quote:Very glad I could help. That is a very helpful resource for those learning about these wonderful birds. They are very friendly and curious and are good layers. My rooster is just a big pet and follows me around like a puppy [​IMG]

6. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

THAT was an awesome read. Makes me want some now... Are you're as pretty as that picture?

7. oldbuzzard

Oct 14, 2008
    cuba, new york
    i want some bad. my wife thinks im crazy. they would go great with my orps which are very sweet. i just told her if you want to get me an early fathers day present get me a bator! thats where the crazy part comes in! [​IMG]

8. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Quote:I have some lovely birds, and yes there color and type is excellent. I have a small flock as I culled to the very best to maintain quality. I added a pic to the original post in this thread so folks could see an example of my birds.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  9. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Quote:I obtained a fabulous quality rooster that I have put with some top quality orp hens in the hope of creating a BLR-Orpington [​IMG] Time will tell if my method of madness is working or not [​IMG] I think it would be an awesome bird!

10. oldbuzzard

Oct 14, 2008
    cuba, new york
    oh indeed!!! i think they would match well. keep me posted on that!! [​IMG] on that one!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by