Lowest number of members

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Reinbeau, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

I've never seen so few on - and it's almost 7am! What's up with you people? [​IMG]

63 guests, 31 registered users

2. mullers3acers

mullers3acers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2007
    la porte, In
    Most people sleep in on Sunday. I have a head cold and couldn't sleep that's why I'm up so early. Also had to get the woodstove going to take the chill off the house.

3. rubyv67

rubyv67 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 17, 2008
    Daggett,CA
    :jumpyIt's 4am here in so cal,Ithink most people here are asleep.I was lucky to sleep through until 3.Have problems staying asleep.I'll probably drink a cup of coffee and try to figure out how to build my coop for spring.

4. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    I have been up since 0530 with my dog having seizures. Sad thing to watch. I gave him a xanax and he is sleeping. He's had them for 4 years now even with 2 different meds.
    Nothing else we can do, we're doing everything we can, more we can't do. It's a hard thing to accept that you can only do so much.

5. mullers3acers

mullers3acers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2007
    la porte, In
    sorry that your am is not going well.[​IMG]

6. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

Quote:You should be here at 2am when I'm normally on while I am at work! I've seen less than that!

7. wilds of pa

wilds of pa Chillin' With My Peeps

Im up every mornging between 430 am and 530 am..My dogs decide when i get up..its a pain to, as they want to eat and go peepee at 430 in the morning or later, but they are my buds and so i do it..Then make coffee and log on a couple different site..go let a breed of chickens out to freerange on there days..

charlie

8. ginasmarans

ginasmarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    Hey,I'm hee now. It's 7 am and I have to get ready for church soon. Hatching chicks woke me up around 6 am. These little buggers are vocal!

9. conroy

conroy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    It's 8:30 here in NY...been up since 6:30 been on forum since 7:30.
    My dogs wake me up too. LOL I wish I could ignore them but one of my dogs is a 13 year old shep/mix who sometimes has a problem holding it in. LOL

10. carousel

carousel Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    NW Oregon
    Some of of live on the west coast! it is 5:35 as type this

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by