LQQKING for egg laying hens or chickens For my sister *** found *****

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bipebbles, Nov 1, 2008.

1. bipebbles

bipebbles In the Brooder

My sister has a farm in NH and she asked me to help her with finding good egg laying hens i tried craigslist but i keep getting flagged she baught a couple of NH reds and the guy that sold them to her sold them to her sick she had to pay a vet to to check them and give her meds but she did call the animal police on him and the dude had them all sick poor things i felt bad and my sis did too cuase some had to be put down i cried people like that should not be or have animals at all thank god the 2 she baught are making a speedy recovery but she is looking for some healthy egg laying hens please so if anyone knows of someone please let me know thanks she is looking to buy 5 more

Last edited: Nov 5, 2008

2. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    Where in NH is she ??

3. Lee

Lee Songster

Jun 27, 2008
    Marion County, IN
    Someone keeps flagging poultry ads here also. Go figure!

4. bipebbles

bipebbles In the Brooder

Quote:really wow

5. bipebbles

bipebbles In the Brooder

Quote:she lives in salem nh

6. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Quote:If you post an ad in more than one city on Craigslist, they will flag/remove your listings. It happened to me as well. It's just ridiculous...but that topic's for another thread!

7. UrbanMama

UrbanMama Gone Country....

Sep 27, 2008
    Massachusetts
    There's a "chickenstock/swap" coming up next week in NH

Chicken Stock/ Craft Stock for Nov. 8th Tractor Supply Milford NH is the name of the thread (just go under the chickenstock main topic in the index) There are several people from here that are going and you can see whos bringing what. Also, you can see for yourself just how healthy everything is [​IMG]

8. bipebbles

bipebbles In the Brooder

oh awsome i will let her know
    Quote:

9. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    I was looking on craigslist tonight under "chickens" and "hens" and there were a few people getting rid of some !! Also yes the chicken swap is next weekend, there is also and add on there for that !!

10. bipebbles

bipebbles In the Brooder

where in craigslist under mass or nh

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by