Lt. Brahma eggs

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by FarmerWife, Dec 9, 2014.

1. FarmerWife

FarmerWife Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2010
    Does anyone have any Lt. Brahma eggs to sell? Looking to buy a dozen or two. Thanks.

Dianna

2. SunnySky

SunnySky Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2014
    Washington State

3. FarmerWife

Oct 27, 2010
    Thank you . I did try that, but for some reason I couldn't put up a post. ???? Will try again, and see if I can find him here on the list. Have a nice night, take care.

Blessings,
    Dianna

4. SunnySky

SunnySky Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2014
    Washington State
    Oh strange! Well check out user Papa Brooder on here (or goggle Papas Pouktry). He might have something for ya! Good luck!! Have a fabulous night! :)

5. FarmerWife

Oct 27, 2010
    Hi,
    thanks for the info on Papa's. Went there, but no Brahma's of any kind at this time. Lots of Orpingtons, but I have some of those on the way, bought me some LF Chocolate eggs, hoping I get a good hatch out of them, they're so pretty. Lavender Orpingtons and Rhodebars also. My daughter and I are just slightly chicken obsessed, lol, you'd never know it. :) Anyawy, I'll keep looking for those Brahma's, I have three baby chicks right now, but I'd love more, I like the larger breeds a lot. Well, I guess that's it, hope you all have a great day, take care!

Dianna

6. donrae

donrae Hopelessly Addicted Premium Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Southern Oregon
    You might check Sally Sunshine. I'm not sure if she has the light Brahmas, but she may get you hooked on another color....she's got tons of eye candy! It may just be the wrong time of year, though, you might need to wait a few months.

7. FarmerWife

Oct 27, 2010
    Thank you for the info, will go in and look!!

Blessings,
    Dianna

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by