Lt. Colonel Bok Bok aka Mista Lova Lova !!PIC AND VIDEO!!

Quote:
He's a lil rusty. I got him from a guy that had a dominique hen and she was sitting on Colonel's eggs. He's over a year old so he knows HOW to, it's just a matter of the girls LETTING him. He'll have to wait a couple more weeks until they start laying.

My barrockadoodoodoo stay with all 35 baby mommas,even the baby barrocks during the day.Hes a very good boy,except the occasional humpdy dump!
smile.png

Quote:
He seriously went after EVERY single girl in that yard....and got shot down by all of them. I spray him when he gets outta hand so he doesn't hurt them. I want the girls to get used to him before he moves in full time, not molested (spelling) by him.

That video is the funniest darn thing...and hearing you laugh and snicker at him just made me laugh that much harder! God, are all males of all species exactly the same? I'm afraid that I know the answer to that one.

Amy

gig.gif

How big is their run? It looks really cool with the nice green grass and all..

Last edited:
Quote:
It's 40'x50'. Well, Blind Tiny has an 11'x12' corner of it and Colonel has about 6'x50' of it for now. When he moves in and I take down his fence they'll have the whole 40'x50' except for Tiny's piece.

Back
Top Bottom