Lt. Colonel Bok Bok aka Mista Lova Lova !!PIC AND VIDEO!!

Great video. Both of my roosters do that too ! Jefferson is never rough Jasper he gets that way and then Jefferson comes running over and stops him.

Kim

ARE YOU HORNY BABY? (Austin Powers impression)

My Silkie roo is starting to jump my standards. Today he hopped on
top of my Jersey Giant. Guess he like big black women. Go figure.

Quote:
It must have been disco then.
tongue.png

Quote:
I can't help but laugh at the guy. He's just soooooo funny. I know some of yall have been to a bar and seen an older man dancing around a young woman trying to impress her. That's what I see when I look at him.
gig.gif

its ok to be afraid sometimes
smile.png
luckily my roo was the sweetest thing! he was a bantam and i loved him i would stroke him and he would cuddle against my neck. if only my neighbors liked his crowing... he crowed at 2 months, perfected it around 2 1/2. i didnt get to keep him that long
sad.png
his name was penelope
big_smile.png

Quote:
I can't help but laugh at the guy. He's just soooooo funny. I know some of yall have been to a bar and seen an older man dancing around a young woman trying to impress her. That's what I see when I look at him.
gig.gif

YES!!! That is SO it!!!

Quote:
It is crazy that I'm afraid of him. His spurs are just so big! I'm scared he's gonna stick me one day. He does these crazy karate moves when I spook him.

Quote:
It is crazy that I'm afraid of him. His spurs are just so big! I'm scared he's gonna stick me one day. He does these crazy karate moves when I spook him.

Don't be afraid of him.
If he flies at you with his feet out in front like he's trying to spur you just snatch him out of the air and hold him upside down until he calms down.

Back
Top Bottom