Lucky got Neutered now he is a Whining little brat......LOL

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
I picked up Lucky (Jack Russell) and Gordy (Bouvier) from the vet this morning, they both got an "adjustment" Gordy is just tired and sleeping like a champ, Lucky is whining and wants nothing more than to be held and coddled. I can't wait for Hubby to get home and take over "Baby Duty"
lau.gif

My little weenie dog JJ is so low to the ground his um...... sac.... must have gotten snagged on something... so since we were going to have him fixed anyway now was the time to do it. That was last week and he is STILL whining and insisting on being held. Such a baby LOL

Hubby has Lucky and his Twin Sister Erin so spoiled they are both Rotten Brats
lau.gif
Of Course their Mother was too
gig.gif

Max (chow cross) didnt get whiney after he was neutered, pain made him nasty mean. I had to put him back in his place and then he just sulked.
I prefer whiney and wanting to cuddle,lol.

When we had our two cats neutered (they were brothers), the unapproachable one suddenly became a cuddle monster. He still is. I love it.

Quote:
I will, it was funny I got there a little after 7 to pick him up, they brought him out and he was still sleepy, it took him a minute to realize I was there, he came over and out his head into my leg like he does, got him in the truck and he fell back asleep, his has been sleeping most of the day.

Back
Top Bottom