Lucky Pickens Farm

AhyokaAcres

Chirping
7 Years
Mar 29, 2012
North Carolina
I just wanted to say that you are an amazing seller when it comes to eggs! I bought some from you on ebay, and hatch day was tomorrow. So far I have 5 babies out, and one on it's way, and we couldn't be more excited! Out of dozens of eggs, yours have had the best hatch rate by far. Thank you!

For anyone looking for some very well packed eggs that hatch into very pretty chicks, I highly recommend luckypickens!

jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Heya! Does anyone know if LuckyPickens is still around? I just lost my all-time favorite hen this past fall and she was from LP stock... Tbh part of why I decided to get back on BYC was to see if it's possible to get more eggs from her lines! If anyone knows how to get a hold of her it would be much appreciated. <3

Heya! Does anyone know if LuckyPickens is still around? I just lost my all-time favorite hen this past fall and she was from LP stock... Tbh part of why I decided to get back on BYC was to see if it's possible to get more eggs from her lines! If anyone knows how to get a hold of her it would be much appreciated. <3
She is on need I just won some of her eggs in a raffle

I actually am in the process of hatching some eggs from her right now, mille fleur and porcelain bantam cochins. I ordered them off ebay. She doesn't have any listings right now but I'm sure she will soon. Seller name is luckypickens. Its funny you call them basketballs my bf says that my broody cochin looks like a deflated basketball sitting on the eggs lol.

Back
Top Bottom