Lurking Member for 3 years ... HI!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by brendricky, Jun 19, 2019.

1. brendricky

brendricky Chirping

May 14, 2016
    Well hi there :) my name is Brenda and like the title says, I've been a member for 3 years, but haven't posted I don't think til today. My husband Ricky and I have a few other animals here other than chickens. We have a couple goats, a flock of ducks, and good bit of rabbits. Not to mention our indoor babes of cats and dogs lol.

My husband and I have been married going on 31 years and have 3 sons all grown. Want to find some land of our own because we rent right now. Just lucky our land Lord let's us have our little farm.

Have any questions for us shout out at us :)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  2. Leahs Coop

Leahs Coop Free Ranging

Nov 5, 2018
    Oklahoma
    Hello,:frow and a warm welcome back to Backyard Chickens! It's great to have you here with us again!

3. brendricky

brendricky Chirping

May 14, 2016
    Thank you

4. ValerieJ

ValerieJ Crowing

Jul 24, 2016
    Washington State
    :frowHi Brenda! Welcome! Nice to have you join in the conversation. How many chickens do you have?

5. brendricky

brendricky Chirping

May 14, 2016
    Hi @ValerieJ
    We have right at 50 chickens at the moment. But that will change here soon once the roosters get a little older lol

6. DobieLover

DobieLover Easily distracted by chickens

Jul 23, 2018
    Apalachin, NY
    My Coop
    Hello, Brenda, and welcome to ACTIVE posting on BYC! :frow Nice to meet you.
    You have a very nice landlord, indeed. Good luck on your search for your own land.

7. brendricky

brendricky Chirping

May 14, 2016
    Thanks @DobieLover :) nice to meet you too . Yeah, we were blessed when we got him. And thanks for the luck!! Been searching for years. Can't seem to find land in a decent climate. We're in Georgia and we wanna go somewhere cooler. The heat here most the year is crazy.

8. ValerieJ

ValerieJ Crowing

Jul 24, 2016
    Washington State
    Nice. Sounds like a very fun farm. I love when the chickens raise the chicks!!!

9. DobieLover

DobieLover Easily distracted by chickens

Jul 23, 2018
    Apalachin, NY
    My Coop
    Come on up!! I hope you like rain...

10. brendricky

brendricky Chirping

May 14, 2016
    I wish they would lol so far we have had to incubate them all.
    Except the chicks we bought here recently. Only luck we have had with mommas takin care of their babes are the rabbits .
    Hoping when we breed our goat she'll be a good momma.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: