Lyon RX1 Roll-X Incubator with Auto Turner and Fan

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Matt A NC, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Matt A NC

Matt A NC Crowing

Feb 22, 2007
    Morganton, NC
    Read Everything - Not responsible if not Read.
    Manufacturer: Lyon Electric
    Product: RX1 Roll-X Incubator
    Description:
    * Egg Incubator
    * Solid State Thermostat
    * Auto Turner with a standard egg grid for Average sized chicken eggs.
    * Capacity is 89 standard sized eggs with the turner in it.
    * Comes with the Water Reservoir that is NOT pictured - This one inserts down into the corner of the top and reaches to the bottom that is slanted. You adjust up or down to control how much water surface there is.
    * Comes with the factory Thermometer and Hygrometer - Also not pictured

***** The digital Thermometer that is in the picture is NOT included. *****

Instructions: http://www.lyonelectric.com/b166 RX RX1 INC. OPER.ASSEMBLY.pdf

Condition: Good Condition - Works Great
    *** The top has a few light scratches, but still very clear and easy to see eggs and hatchlings. Has been well taken care of.

Damage
    * The top has a couple cracks that have been glued with medical super glue. It was cracked when it was shipped to me. Does not affect its function. http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q308/matt_iag/corner.jpg
    * There is some rust on the metal of the motor for the fan, but that is normal after a few bleachings. It doesn't not affect the function. A little sand paper will remove it easily.
    * The adjusting screw on the humidity bottle has been replaced. Also works just fine.

Payment: I will accept a Postal Money Order or Paypal at [email protected]

Shipping: I ship within 4 days of cleared payment. Shipping covers delivery confirmation number and insurance.​

2. IggiMom

IggiMom Songster

Apr 12, 2009
    West Virginia
    Do you mind if I ask why you are selling? Gosh, I shouldn't even LOOK at this, but I am...does it have a thermostat that you can set for the exact temp?

Catherine

3. Matt A NC

Matt A NC Crowing

Feb 22, 2007
    Morganton, NC
    The solid state thermostat works really well. That is the computer board looking thing with a nob in the picture.

I normally only set 2 dozen or less eggs at a time. This is just too much temptation, so I bought a king suro 20 that only holds 2 dozen eggs.

Matt

4. IggiMom

IggiMom Songster

Apr 12, 2009
    West Virginia
    I have another question, and I am sorry if I have missed this. Do you have the instruction manual that comes with it? Would it tell me how to replace a wafer should I have to do so?

Catherine

5. Matt A NC

Matt A NC Crowing

Feb 22, 2007
    Morganton, NC
    There is no wafer. It is a solid state thermostat. There is a manual online, but I also have included a printed one.

Matt

6. wing it

wing it Songster

Aug 13, 2009
    long island
    this is a great incubator I have one could use another have to see how it gos

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: