M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

cajungirl0717

In the Brooder
Aug 6, 2021
This is Aloysius. He is a 17 week old Mystic Onyx rooster. We got him in a group of 5 chicks from Tractor supply August 3, and they said the eggs had hatched a week prior. We didn’t know at the time if we had hens or roosters. Well, we now know as he shows off his most superior “cock-a-doodle-do” each morning. He has 5 toes on his feet and black skin under his spectacular color plumage.
He is great at guarding his lady friends, and alerts them to danger. Whether it be a cat, a lizard, or a falling leaf, he is sure to sound his alarm. Unfortunately, our coop doesn’t have enough room to keep him and the girls comfortably, as we got into chickens to have eggs to eat. So we are looking to regime this magnificent creature. He will surely be a wonderful addition to any farm! Here he is now:

Pickup in Hattiesburg. Message me for more details

lbfdap21

Chirping
Dec 1, 2021
MS, USA
Hey guys! I’m in Northeast Mississippi and looking for Bourbon Red turkey poults for the spring. Does anyone know of a good place I can buy from? I had initially planned on ordering from Cackle Hatchery, but they are so far away and I’m concerned about how well the poults would do being shipped.

SRagno

In the Brooder
Nov 10, 2020
Hi there from MS gulf coast! Don't know of too many folks around here that have chickens these days. Just put my first post on this forum tonight and I don't even know for sure where I put it!!!
he.gif
You still around here? I'm just N if the Promenade in Biloxi. I have ducks.

Top Bottom