Macrame Necklace & Ceramic Pendant with Chicks - Free Domestic Shipping

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by abbey808, Dec 27, 2012.

1. abbey808

abbey808 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2011
    Hawaii
    A lovely macrame necklace featuring a ceramic pendant with baby chicks. Necklace is knotted with a soft tangerine/peach colored nylon cord in a spiral design. The necklace measures 20 inches in length with a loop and bead closure.

The ceramic pendant was created by Faith of FaithAnnOriginals www.faithannoriginals.etsy.com

This piece is truly beautiful with it's soft palette of tangerine, peach, yellow and apricot colors. The best way I can describe it is that it's colors remind me of a Creamsicle. :) The pendant measures about 1.25" x 2" and is handmade in a process that requires both creativity and great attention to detail. Perfect for Easter!

Please stop by and visit Faith at her Etsy shop. You will find many beautiful ceramic pieces. Each handmade with loving attention to detail, and is an original miniature work of watercolor art.

Shipping is through USPS and will be mailed out within 1-2 business days following received payment. Your necklace will arrive in a gift box tied with a ribbon.

Please feel free to contact me regarding this item or any other pieces that I have available.

Thank you very much for looking! :)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by