Macrame Necklace with Chicken Pendant - Free Domestic Shipping

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by abbey808, Jan 3, 2013.

1. abbey808

abbey808 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2011
    Hawaii
    This has got to be one of the cutest pendants I have seen. The pendant was created by Christine Dunn from an Etsy shop called BlackRaventips. You can find them at www.BlackRaventips.etsy.com

This is a listing for a macrame necklace with a very pretty chicken pendant. Necklace is 20 inches in length and knotted with 100% black nylon cord in a spiral design.

The pendant is lampworked glass and measures about an inch and a quarter in length and about three quarters of an inch in width. The pendant is double-sided with an adorable black polka-dotted chicken on the front, and beautiful pink roses on the back. The necklace is reversible so you're actually getting two necklaces in one.

Shipping is through USPS and will be mailed out within 1-2 business days following the receipt of payment. Your necklace will arrive in a gift box tied with a ribbon.

Please feel free to contact me regarding this item, or any other pieces that I have available. Please also stop by and visit Christine. She creates beautiful lampworked glass art.

Thank you very much for looking!

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by