Mad neighbor

BBrock

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 5, 2011
cairo ga.
Well I get a phone call today from the local sheriff dept. And they ask me to come home my neighbor has called them about her dead dog on my property. So I go home and sure enough her dog was in my donkey pen and she wanted something done about it. The nice cop said "what do you want done. Im sure he will get the dog out so you can bury it. Haha I couldn't stop laughing. So she decides to tell him that I shouldn't have an animal that will kill STUFF. I told her it was better my donkeys killed it than my gun. I don't think she is happy.I love the donkeys u wouldn't belive the STUFF they kill

Although I can certainly understand that your neighbor is upset about the death of her dog, she really can't blame you. If I ever have a coyote problem maybe I will get some donkeys, but I guess I may want to warn any neighbors that have wandering dogs to keep them on their own property. Right now I just have too many racoons, but they may be too smart to get near a stomping donkey.

Go donkey power!!!!
lol.png

Incredible! Neighbor's dog is running loose, goes through the fences on your property and your animal is at fault?!?!?
rant.gif
barnie.gif
Love the sheriff's response:woot

I am sure if your chickens wandered over to her yard and her dog killed them she would be apologizing all over the place and writing you a big fat check to cover your losses.

This lady has been mad at me for years. I have trapped 17 of her cats on my front porch killed about 10 of her chickens and now the dog. If she can't keep her animals home they will find there way in the ground. I even told her before I killed the chickens I would help her build a pen or help her any way I could to keep them in. I built my chicken coop in the donkey pen. I have had them kill snakes cats coons and now a dog

That is just awesome! Now I really want donkies too! And by the way, that sherriff is the coolest guy ever.

Kudos to you for not letting her bully you, some people have a sense of entitlement a mile wide, and they deserve to be taken down a peg. I am totally going to use your set-up for my chickens when I get a bigger property.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom