I made my first chick diaper out of cotton today and tried to put it on one of my chicks...the spangled OEGB roo. He put up quite a fight with me while I tried to get it on him, but finally gave in and held still. After it was on, he went CRAZY and started running around and kicking and shaking his rear end trying to get it off, all the while not peeping, but seeming to yell at me to take it off him. As soon as I would pick him up, he'd stop, so I knew nothing was wrong and he just wanted comfort...which I was happy to give But my god, it looks like a piece of trash stuck to a chick, not a diaper. At least it gets the job done, because he did end up using it after all (good thing I put paper towels in there!) I would post pictures...but it is very ugly looking to me. I took one just incase anyone really wants to see it, though, and can put it up if you like.