made room for 2 more ponies.... i can never say no.. PICS

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by shadowpaints, Jul 25, 2010.

1. shadowpaints

shadowpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Rigby, Idaho
    brought 2 ponies home friday, one cremello mare with horrendous feet and a bay/white overo filly with a diarehha problem

first is Daisy, she is cremello and such a beauty, untill you saw her feet,
    [​IMG]
    front feet before

[​IMG]

front feet after

[​IMG]

pretty girl!

next is Brooke, she could use 100 lbs and stilll had alot of her winter coat even though it has been in the 90s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    thansk for looking!! ill keep you updated

2. annanicole18

annanicole18 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2009
    USA
    You are an amazing person to take them in and to take care of them the way they need to be. Thank you for saving these animals from death or even more major health problems from lack of care.

3. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    Brooke is BEAUTIFUL!! I looove her color and eyes. Poor girl to have suffered something like that she sure does look underweight. Hopefully they will thrive under your care. [​IMG] Congrats on the two new cuties

4. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Haviris

Haviris Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    They're both adorable! Splash is probably my favorite pinto pattern!

6. shadowpaints

Jun 20, 2009
    Rigby, Idaho
    we just love them both! they are beautiful, and such pocket ponies! they are bot ASPC/AMHR registered also! we will see, but we are planning on taking Daisy to the state fair with the rest of our minis in september. next week i will trim daisys feet again and they should be normal. i cant wait to start learning more about them.
    Brooke has a long ways to go, with her weight issue and diareaa its going to be a battle.

7. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Chicken Obsessed

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    awww, they're so cute and really pretty too! [​IMG] congrats and thank you for taking them in, that was so nice of you and im sure they appreciate it so thank you! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. shadowpaints

Jun 20, 2009
    Rigby, Idaho
    thanks ! i really cant wait to see what brooke looks like in a month! ill be working Daisy a little to get some weight off [​IMG]

9. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Chicken Obsessed

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    sure, no problem. I cant wait to see them either, please keep us updated on their progress! thanks. [​IMG]

10. shadowpaints

Jun 20, 2009
    Rigby, Idaho
    worked Daisy a little this morning!! she knows how to lunge!! what a plesant surprise!! now if only she knows how to 'park out' for the halter class!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by