Madison, WI Backyard Chicken Coop Tour: July 20th

mosier

Songster
12 Years
Apr 27, 2007
Madison, Wisconsin
Everyone should read this thread about Biosecurity.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=17696

It is very important that you quarantine your birds no matter the source and if you have even one sick bird, your moral obligation is not NOT sell, swap, trade or give away any birds from your flock until you isolate the problem and fix it. This is probably the main reason the rules and regs are so tight anymore, IMO.

Too many of our members have been devasted by bringing in a sick chick or hen. Don't take a chance on it happening to you!

BYC MEETUP on the Coop Tour!

Hi all. If you'd like to meet up with other BYCers some of us are meeting at noon at the north-most coop, the one at Troy Gardens. We can all chat for a while before heading off to the following five coops. If it's nice out I'll be the one on a bike with most likely a purple shirt.

Let's hope the weather cooperates! Looks like a big storm is moving in, but it might clear up by Sunday.

Thanks for posting the pics of the coop tour. I really enjoyed looking at the tour---would have loved to be there!!! The photos were great and I got a lot of good ideas to spiff up my little coop and garden. Congratulations on a great tour!

Back
Top Bottom