Magicjag Computer device!!!! did anyone of you used it??

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Omran, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    Hello People, I have seen a commortial on TV about the Magicjag device whitch they clame that you buy it for $40.00 plug it in your computer and call all over the USA and Canada for free!!!!

My Question is: Does anyone of you using it, and is this device for real good or I am going to through my mpney away if I buy it.[​IMG]

Thank you very much.

Omran

Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  2. chickabator

chickabator Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    I have one that my dad bought me. they live in Indiana and I live in KY so he thought it would be good for me to have incase someone got sick or something. I have used it several times and yes it does work very well BUT after I have used it for about 2 weeks my computer went wacky. having all kinds of pop ups coming up and causing my computer to freeze and everything you could not even access the net I dont know if the magicjack caused this or if someone that kept sending me emails did. I have not tried it since oh and yes the calls are free

Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  3. Omran

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    Thank you chickenbator.

4. keeperofthehearth

keeperofthehearth Chillin' With My Peeps

5. Omran

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    Quote:Thank you very much for that web you showed me, now I am so glad that I did not buy any.

Thank you again.

Omran

6. chickabator

chickabator Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    already did [​IMG] done that the day it kept freezing on me and then switched phone companies and dsl service and email addresses

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by