Magnetic Car Signs--ANYONE make them?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I am looking for a few magnetic car signs to advertise my products for sale. Does anyone make them? I've seen some on eBay that don't look like very good quality and I've seen others through various Google websites that are anywhere from $10 to hundreds...just thought I'd check in here, first & see if anyone makes them or has them already and can give me a recommendation on where to get some good, all-weather ones??

Thanks!

~Heather~

2. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    I know there was someone here on BYC that was trying to make a little extra income on the side but I'm not sure they were magnetic. She did have some really neat stuff though..maybe do a search on BYC for decals? Good Luck

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Thanks, I'll search & see what I can find, thanks!

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:thanks, but I'm specifically looking for magnetic (removable) signs. Hubby & I don't want anything too perm. on our two new rigs! [​IMG]

Thanks!

5. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Quote:thanks, but I'm specifically looking for magnetic (removable) signs. Hubby & I don't want anything too perm. on our two new rigs! [​IMG]

Thanks!

I can do the vinyl on magnetic blanks. Any type of design you'd like. Let me see what the best price is that I can purchase the blanks and I can give you a price. [​IMG]

6. Shared Acres

Shared Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2008
    Northeast Fla
    I got mine from vistaprint. They did start to peel after a couple of months though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by