Magpie Call ducks or ducklings

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Callducknut14, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Callducknut14

Callducknut14 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 19, 2011
    Seymour,Missouri
    I am looking for any Magpie Call ducks or ducklings to buy. I am interested in drakes, hens or babies. These are my favorite color of Call duck and I would really like to find some to raise. Please PM me if you have any available. I live near Springfield, Mo. Thanks

2. Callducknut14

Callducknut14 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 19, 2011
    Seymour,Missouri
    Anyone??

3. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Boggy Bottom Bantams Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    same here, been looking for a while, anyone with them, you have two sells here on this thread alone

4. linda_zeagler31002

linda_zeagler31002 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2010
    Adrian, Georgia
    ZeaglerDuckfarm.com, I am not on here much with college and school, but I have a Foleys black magpie hen with a blue magpie drake, but it will be next year before I have babies, but I believe in the for sale section on here some one had them for sale $10 each, and if you go to http://www.callducks.org/Business_Breeders.html there are some breeders on here and also on BestFarmBuys.com, but look on here in the for sale section, but now I have PILES of calls for sale, of other colors, if I can help contact me through our website info. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by