Magpie Spies? ! Help!

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by SnowShoez, Apr 9, 2012.

1. SnowShoez

SnowShoez Out Of The Brooder

Mar 21, 2012
    Snowy Utah
    Help! Are these blue breda polish chicks? The breeder isn't even sure but out of the 5 Belgium Bearded Mille Fleur eggs I had shipped and hatched, 4 look like these big Oafs and one is small and Cinnamon colored. I asked the breeder and they don't even know for sure but said they did have blue breda polish.

These are standard size chickens right?

Thanks you much I don't know what I would do without BYC people. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They are also fairly aggressive more so than the little Cinnamon chick.

[​IMG]

I think they are supposed to look like this little girl.... see how small she is. ?

2. ChickasaurusRex

ChickasaurusRex Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2011
    SF Bay
    The first two look like mixes probably with a Mille Fleur D'uccle. They have a little extra fluff on their heads so they probably have Polish in them. The second little one is a Mille Fleur D'uccle baby. [​IMG] They're all very cute

Oh! I did some research and Blue Bredas are pretty rare. If the breeder doesn't breed them then they're mixes. They look like they could be breda chicks though

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  3. ChickasaurusRex

ChickasaurusRex Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2011
    SF Bay
    Oops I just looked again and Breda chicks do not have beards. So yours are mixes

4. SnowShoez

SnowShoez Out Of The Brooder

Mar 21, 2012
    Snowy Utah
    "Chickasaurus Rex! "love the name!" :) Thank you So much. Do you know the breeder could only explain that they had to of breed through the netting wire. like Huh? [​IMG] Talented chickens!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by