maine chicken stock

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by maine egg man, Jul 26, 2008.

1. maine egg man

maine egg man Out Of The Brooder

Jul 12, 2008
    maine
    it is to bad I have to work tomorrow as I am only 35 min away from litchfield, well maybe next year, if any fellow BYC folks hear of someone wanting a chicken coop I have one for sale it is the playhouse coop on the BYC site I built it for my ladies and fell in love with keeping chickens that I need to build a bigger coop so I can add to the family, it will house 5-6 very nicely I am only looking to get what it cost me to build it $375:00 you can call my cell and leave a message if i don't answer 240 5884
    and have a great time tommorrow I will be thinking of you all having fun while i'm at work

2. sunnydee

sunnydee Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2008
    Maine
    Is it possible for you to post a picture of your coop? thank you.

3. maine egg man

Jul 12, 2008
    maine
    I am at work but if you go to the coop section in small coops it is the play hose coop I built it just like that one it is made all out of pressure treated lumber and I even added the flower box

4. maine egg man

Jul 12, 2008
    maine
    I just looked at the small coop link the one I built is the red one there are to coops called playhouse, I may be able to post a picture when I get out of work if it is not to dark outside

5. sunnydee

Jul 17, 2008
    Maine
    Oh okay. I checked it out. Looks a little smaller than what I would be interested in, but thank you for responding!

6. maine egg man

Jul 12, 2008
    maine
    it is 4 feet by 8 feet and over 7 feet inside
    I too need to build bigger

7. sunnydee

Jul 17, 2008
    Maine
    Right now I have a used storage shed that is 5' x 10'. I need to finish it up and get ready for a maine winter! I also have to build their run. They are 6 weeks old and have been in the shed for a week now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by