Maine - FOR SALE - 2 LF white cochin pullets- Pick up only!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MaineChickens, Apr 24, 2009.

1. MaineChickens

MaineChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2008
    These girls were shipped to me from Welp Hatchery on 6-23-08 along with an order of Cornish rocks. I ordered cochins in hopes that ONE would go broody, but instead, all three have! I am not a breeder and instead of constantly having to break a broody I think I would rather sell these 2 girls to someone who actually WANTS to raise chicks the natural way!

Cochins are not great layers, but these girls are still in their first year and lay a reasonable amount of eggs. They started laying in February and prior to the broody-extravaganza I was getting approx 3-4 eggs from each of the cochins a week.

[​IMG]

$7 each, or would consider possible trade for purebred hatching eggs. PM or email me through BYC. Thanks!

FORGOT to say I am in the Greater Bangor Area and for trades I would be willing to travel part way- just not willing to ship- Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  2. NavyWife

NavyWife Out Of The Brooder

Mar 29, 2007
    Ellsworth, Maine
    Do you still have the white cochins available? ~:0)

3. Solsken Farm

Solsken Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Pm''d you. [​IMG]

4. NavyWife

NavyWife Out Of The Brooder

Mar 29, 2007
    Ellsworth, Maine
    Thank you so much for writing back! ~:0)

Your post said you have 2 White Cochins available for $7 each. I would love to come see them today, if possible. Are these the only two you currently have available?

Thanks!

5. MaineChickens

MaineChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2008
    Sorry guys, SOLD.

I am sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but I am working overnight and living in a time warp.

Thanks for your interest

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by