MAINE- Gorgeous Buff Orps, Silkies, and Ameraucanas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Solsken Farm, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Solsken Farm

Solsken Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a hatch coming due around the 1st of October (next week). In the meantime I have come into alot of chicks that I didn't expect. Sooooo, I may sell some babies.

If you are interested, pm me. I have some really great birds, from great breeders, but I have way more than planned.

2. nhnanna

nhnanna Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    The chicken coop
    Prices and pictures please. Could you pm me with your location in Maine? I don't drive but will try to get someone to bring me. Thanks

3. juliechick

juliechick Transplanted Hillbilly

Jun 27, 2008
    Southeast AR
    Would you ship?

4. burntumber

burntumber Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2008
    Are you attending the Chickenstock swap meet in Gardiner next week? (I think it's next week, anyway.) I'm looking for an exceptional Silkie roo.

5. Solsken Farm

Solsken Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I might if I still have so many chicks by then. I do not know if I will have an exceptional silkie roo. These little ones are hatching next week, and I will be happy to send you a picture of them. But sexing is tough on these little ones, right?[​IMG]

6. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Quote:I might if I still have so many chicks by then. I do not know if I will have an exceptional silkie roo. These little ones are hatching next week, and I will be happy to send you a picture of them. But sexing is tough on these little ones, right?[​IMG]

That would be hilarious if burntumber picked out all pullet chicks. [​IMG] Sorry, its early this morning, I hope you find a roo! [​IMG]

Edited: for spelling

Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  7. mmajw

mmajw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Maine
    Oct 12 West Gardiner. Hope you can make it

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by