MAINE- Gorgeous Buff Orps, Silkies, and Ameraucanas

Solsken Farm

Songster
11 Years
May 27, 2008
Maine, not the crowded part
I have a hatch coming due around the 1st of October (next week). In the meantime I have come into alot of chicks that I didn't expect. Sooooo, I may sell some babies.

If you are interested, pm me. I have some really great birds, from great breeders, but I have way more than planned.

nhnanna

Songster
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
The chicken coop
Prices and pictures please. Could you pm me with your location in Maine? I don't drive but will try to get someone to bring me. Thanks

burntumber

Songster
11 Years
Mar 26, 2008
Are you attending the Chickenstock swap meet in Gardiner next week? (I think it's next week, anyway.) I'm looking for an exceptional Silkie roo.

Solsken Farm

Songster
11 Years
May 27, 2008
Maine, not the crowded part
Quote:I might if I still have so many chicks by then. I do not know if I will have an exceptional silkie roo. These little ones are hatching next week, and I will be happy to send you a picture of them. But sexing is tough on these little ones, right?

silkieluver_07

Songster
11 Years
Jan 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
Quote:I might if I still have so many chicks by then. I do not know if I will have an exceptional silkie roo. These little ones are hatching next week, and I will be happy to send you a picture of them. But sexing is tough on these little ones, right?

That would be hilarious if burntumber picked out all pullet chicks.
Sorry, its early this morning, I hope you find a roo!

Edited: for spelling

Last edited:

Top Bottom