maine people any out there in byc land

Quote:
There are a bunch of us here--- I'm in southern Aroostook County and really dying for a swap closer to me than NH!

i agree we need some maine swaps i live in the rockland thomaston area.

Goodness, where did all the Maine people go. Last fall there was a large group here, is everyone still stuck in a snow banking? I hope more return. I'm going to try to be around more myself.

Look below this!

· New Englanders! Much ado about New England! by ticks [ New posts ] [ 1 2 3 … 94 ]

Join in! We are having a chickenstock in Oxford @TSC May 30. Check with Chickn she has the dates of 99% of the swaps/stocks in the New England area.

Hmm.... Houlton is too far, over 3 hours plus we'll just be back from Europe (my feet will be up on a chair recovering). Oxford may be doable. I know there used to be a lot of members even closer to me.

I do have a crafter in the Augusta area that would like to join in on a chickenstock, so if you decide to go through with it, let me know.

If you would like some help, those of us that have been around the chickenstock route would not mind giving assistance. Augusta is 1 hour from me.
Also there will be a show in Windsor in the spring- May something, ask Chickn, and everyone is welcome and the sales of anything chicken. Also, bringing an item for auction (I'll have to double check that) .
In August (2) there will be a Northern New England Bird Fanciers Asst "Basket Show" at the Farmington Fair grounds. Entries are $1. They have an auction afterwards. There will be NPIP testers available at this function, I'd have to guess that there would be testers at the windsor function.

Not to sound too ignorant but what's an NPIP tester?
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom