Major FABRIC and YARN destashing!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by amyquilt, Jan 29, 2009.

1. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    I am going through a major craft, fabric and yarn destashing. I need to use the money to buy cages for my new bantams, as I promised dh I would use the money from my "stuff" for my chicken hobby.

I have listed some fabrics (chicken ones included) over on my etsy store. That's the easiest way to sell so much stuff and have shipping calculated automatically. I stocked some already and will be stocking more and more throughout the next several days. If you purchase something and want to wait to pay until you are finished shopping (after I finish stocking), just EMAIL me and let me know.

There's lots more to be stocked!!! Even a few vintage kitchenware items.

Here's the link to the store.

http://www.crazyforthecountry.etsy.com

2. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    Look-I come to the chicken site to get away from my fabric obsession-you are not helping [​IMG]

3. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    I'm trading my fabric and yarn obsession for my new chicken obsession lol.

[​IMG]

I've got likely 500 yards of fabric or more to sort through....and then yarn is another story lol.

4. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Oooo, this is dangerous. I LOVE making pillows. Maybe I can find some other project to do....Hmmmm. What creative things could I do with fabric?

I LOVE the tiger stripe fabric you have!

5. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    Quilts, clothing, bedding, home decor.......the possibilites are endless ;-)

6. DuckLady

DuckLady ~~~Administrator~~~BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    You just had to.

I bought some stuff. If you have more chicken related, let me know. Always looking for any sort of chili peppers, roosters, ducks.

You know where to find me. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by