MAKE ME LAUGH

R-e-a-l-l-y ?!

I came across this glaring bit-o lapse in judgment at my local grocery store...

Can just see the stock boy now...

Uhhh, do they mean 'Young' Adult ...or... Young 'Adult ' ...? Hmmf ....whatever... stock stock stock , a-n-d done! BREAK-time!

smack.gif

I guess Ron White was utterly right when he said.... "Ya can't fix stupid"

How about a toddler potty training story?
So my 2 year-old son is standing around naked as he's learning to potty train and wearing diapers seems to inhibit the process... I was about eight months pregnant at the time or at least that's my excuse for what happened in the end, I was sitting at the kitchen table probably preparing some vegetables for Dinner, my little guy turned and sneezed and a poop shot out of the kid and onto the floor... I proceeded to laugh so hard that I peed my pants. so I had two messes to clean up.
One more quick poop story. Same toddler same pregnancy. my son had the flu and had just thrown up on himself so I had un-dressed him to get him into the shower and clean him up. No sooner did I get him into the bathtub and start running the water, then the kid sneezed...explosive diarrhea shoot up the wall of the tub! thank God he was in the tub! again I proceeded to laugh so hard that I peed my pants, not just a little bit I completely emptied my bladder all over the bathroom floor and was laughing so hard I couldn't stop. my little guy was looking at me like "what just happened mommy?" my husband was at the bathroom door trying to get in the room to help. I just kept saying "don't come in don't come in" because I didn't want to step in my pee... Anyway hope my personal embarrassment makes you laugh, stories hilarity seems to be gender dependant though... Women find it funnier than men.
Sorry think it's well past 9:00 eastern, better late than never.

R-e-a-l-l-y ?! I came across this glaring bit-o lapse in judgment at my local grocery store... Can just see the stock boy now... Uhhh, do they mean 'Young' Adult ...or... Young 'Adult ' ...? Hmmf ....whatever... stock stock stock , a-n-d done! BREAK-time! :smack I guess Ron White was utterly right when he said.... "Ya can't fix stupid"
Just found the perfect gif for your pic
tumblr_mrcc9jXPxY1re3x32o1_500_1001.gif

Back
Top Bottom