Makeup Chicken songs or post real song with chickens in them.

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Cats Critters, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

[​IMG] Makeup Chicken songs or post real song with chickens in them. Here I go: ( to Wizard Of Oz song)
    "Wher off to see the chickens the wonderful chickens of ares Because, Because, Because we can!"

2. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Sung to the tune of Our Song by Taylor Swift.

Our song is the slam of coop doors, flying out late, crowing at your nesting box. And when we're in the yard and you cluck real slow, cause it's late and the rooster don't know. Our song is the way you squak, the first date, "man, I didn't peck her and I should have". And when I got back, for I said "Amen" asking God if he could play it again.... [​IMG]

3. CUDA

CUDA Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Michigan
    You can go to my site, and listen to the music on my home page. If you are on dial up, it will take a couple minutes to load, and there is a little music player at the bottom of the page you can push play on in case it doesn't start. Thanks.

Click HERE .

4. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

Quote:That is Great!! LOL....I would have never thought of that!!!! Love it!

And I just went to your website and listened to the song...I almost fell outta my chair!! LOL My son came running asking why I was laughing so hard....

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  5. bamagirl68

bamagirl68 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2007
    central alabama
    CUDA where in the WORLD did you find that???? OMG! I laughed my arse off!!!! DH said it was kinda sick-dirty mind!!LOL!

6. ilovemychickies

[​IMG] Oh my goodness Cuda! That was wonderful! [​IMG]

7. ilovemychickies

Quote:That is Great!! LOL....I would have never thought of that!!!! Love it!

And I just went to your website and listened to the song...I almost fell outta my chair!! LOL My son came running asking why I was laughing so hard....

Thanks! [​IMG]

8. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* A few from the "Chook's Favs" playlist (with apologies to any/all original artists): "She Lays Eggs For Her Mommy" ("She Works Hard For The Money") "EAT Around The Clock" ("Rock. . . ) "Rockin' Robin" (Unaltered) and her #1 fav: "Jesus Loves The Little Chickens" with or without "Every Chicken's BEAUTIFUL" following!!!! [​IMG] (P.S.- What REAL songs are there with chickens in then except "Farmer in the Dell" and "The Chicken Dance"??? I can't think of a one right now!!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  9. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    [​IMG]I can't see the music player!

10. CUDA

CUDA Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Michigan
    It's the little gray bar at the very bottom. You have to have quicktime to listen to it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by