Delete, OR Close MY Thread Please? (THREAD TAKEN THE WRONG WAY)

Do You Like The Idea of a New Gamefowl Breed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not gonna argue with you I’m just telling you the laws. Do some research. There’s nothing illegal about breeding or owning gamefowl. Saying you’re going to breed them for fighting is illegal and shows intent. You have a lot to learn. I suggest you read more and post less.
I'm not intending to cockfight, just keeping that enhanced instinct to stay true to Gamefowl. I have disabilities, so getting the exact wording out is difficult for me.

I know the laws about Gamecocks.

You're just making it seem like that's what I wanna do, while in fact I'm against cockfighting since it's illegal. I do not support this thing.

I'm not intending to cockfight, just keeping that enhanced instinct to stay true to Gamefowl. I have disabilities, so getting the exact wording out is difficult for me.

I know the laws about Gamecocks.

You're just making it seem like that's what I wanna do, while in fact I'm against cockfighting since it's illegal. I do not support this thing.
Go back and reread what I posted. I clearly said I know that’s not your intention. I’m telling you that what you are trying to make already exists. Buy gamefowl and cross them to your hearts content. Easy. Just make sure you set pens up cause you’ll need to keep them separate.

Mods, Staff, are you here? Please help?

I just wanted to add something new to this area of chickens, not do something illegal. I hate being judged for wanting to add to something, not support it.

I love all chickens, & occasionally think adding some new variety is a good thing. But getting attacked for being different doesn't help. All I want to do is to keep the instinct, & in order to that I need to breed it, but they're taking it all wrong.

I hope you understand better, because I'm feeling like crud right now. I have passions in all type of chickens, & enjoying breeding.

Adding something new to all classes of Chicken breeds shouldn't be an immediate bad thing, like come on.

Last edited:
I am not trying to argue with you I’m trying to make you understand you’re in over your head. You seem like you just want to be offended.🤷🏼‍♂️
If you didn’t act like a know it all all the time I’d send you a pair of birds for free to get you started but you know everything. Good luck. 🙄

Everybody has to start somewhere if you're still interested in the spring ill send you some eggs. Even if crossed onto regular chickens they'll have to be housed individually. The males.
Pairs or trios can be brought together either really young or at sexual maturity(still have to watch though cause some just are not compatible)The year or so In between the young stag doesn't know any better and will try to kill a pullet and the pullet will fight back so you have to have to have pens ready beforehand. Hens usually will tolerate each other if brought up together from hatch but can't be put together when they're older. Also if you have 2 hens together then separate them for brooding or whatever you wont be able to put them back together or they'll fight. And with games its not just a boxing match like regular chickens they won't stop till one is dead.. For the record im totally against crossing games to regulars but on the flip side im not gonna tell other people what to or not to do.

Everybody has to start somewhere if you're still interested in the spring ill send you some eggs. Even if crossed onto regular chickens they'll have to be housed individually. The males.
Pairs or trios can be brought together either really young or at sexual maturity(still have to watch though cause some just are not compatible)The year or so In between the young stag doesn't know any better and will try to kill a pullet and the pullet will fight back so you have to have to have pens ready beforehand. Hens usually will tolerate each other if brought up together from hatch but can't be put together when they're older. Also if you have 2 hens together then separate them for brooding or whatever you wont be able to put them back together or they'll fight. And with games its not just a boxing match like regular chickens they won't stop till one is dead.. For the record im totally against crossing games to regulars but on the flip side im not gonna tell other people what to or not to do.
You understand what I mean don't you?

Why do they think I have intentions to fight, even though I just like the look of the birds, & just wanted to add something new to this class.

I'll think about it.

I'm gonna be building a Gamefowl Pen soon for one of the Malays cockerels, just in case they can't tolerate each other once they hit maturity. This is an occasional thing with Malays since they were originally used for cockfighting, & they still have that in their Heritage, but some do more then others. Depends on the bloodlines.

Just waiting to have this thread either closed, or deleted, cuz I don't want this thread to be taken the wrong way, because of someone else.

How is your emerald dragon project going?
I haven't started it yet, I still have my first two projects going on. I'm not going to start that one until my first two are done.

I haven't slept in 4 days, & feeling like crud. Having people judging me on something like this doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom