Malaysian Serama Chicks

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by chefgian, Jan 17, 2012.

1. chefgian

chefgian Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2011
    Stow, OH.
    I have six Malaysian Serama chicks for sale, $15.00 each or if you would like them all, I would take less. They were hatched Christmas Eve and are doing very well. They've almost finished feathering out. These babies are the true miniature of the chicken family and are kept indoors as pets in Malaysia. They love human contact and lay some really delicious eggs. If you are interested, please call (234) 525-7794. I would prefer local pickup because I have never shipped live animals and am not sure how, but would consider trying (no guarantees). Thanks for looking. UPDATE...possibly all sold, but send a private message if you are interested. I'll keep your name. BTW I am in the Akron, Oh area.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
    ButtonquailGirl14 likes this.
  2. ruthless

ruthless Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    It would probably help if you tell people what town and state you live in. I don't see it in your post or profile.

3. krosstownfarms

krosstownfarms New Egg

Jan 23, 2012
    Where are you at? what state ? What town ? Thanks

4. chefgian

May 10, 2011
    Stow, OH.
    Thank you. I didn't think of that [​IMG]

5. ksgreys

ksgreys New Egg

Jun 21, 2011
    I would take them but you would need to ship them to Oregon

6. chefgian

May 10, 2011
    Stow, OH.
    I believe they are sold, but will post more in the future if all goes well with this one. Thank you.

7. chefgian

May 10, 2011
    Stow, OH.
    I have had two possible buyers not able to follow up on payment on these guys. If you are still interested, let me know.

8. chefgian

May 10, 2011
    Stow, OH.
    I am sorry but there were several things that went into my decision. #1. You told me you would pay last weekend and didn't (your word didn't mean much after that). #2. I was leary about shipping them anyway. #3. I had someone at my door with cash in hand. You were not the first to fall through on your word, so I have become distrusting. Again, I am sorry.

9. chick53

chick53 New Egg

Apr 16, 2016
    Hey, I am in SW MO also--about 1 hour from Rolla, near Houston. I have a few bantys, but I would be interested in acquiring some seramaS AS WELL. hOW MUCH ARE THEY EACH AND HOW MANY WOULD i NEED TO ORDER? I hate this keyboard--I keep hitting the caps lock key. One of my banty hens just hatched four eggs, but these would be halfbantys because I only have a full-sized rooster. Thanks for taking the time to reply. Pat

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by