Malaysian Serama eggs 6+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lingling, Jun 24, 2010.

1. lingling

lingling Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2009
    Harpersville, AL 35078
    Picture Perfect Poultry, 6+ Serama eggs, NPIP #64-942, US AI clean rating, Hatchery Permit with Form 9-3's available, last tested on 1/11/10, Paypal is [email protected]

Some young mottled hens...

[​IMG]

Golden Duckwing pair...

[​IMG]

Black hen...

[​IMG]

Red hen...

[​IMG]

Buff hen...

[​IMG]

Silver Partridge roo and mottled hen...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  2. Gerbil

Gerbil Oh, Crazy!

Jun 24, 2010
    Will any be available mid July? I would be able to pick them up since we live near Helena.

Thanks, Hannah

3. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    I want to say that I got 12 Serama eggs from PPP back in November, I believe. Out of 12 eggs, 9 hatched, which is an awesome hatchrate for Serama eggs! Especially since they were shipped. They were awesome, awesome birds! Unfortunately over Christmas, my housesitters suffocated them by throwing blankets over their cage during a power outage. I was crushed.

I wouldn't hesitate to get eggs from PPP again. I probably will before the end of the year. I can't say enough good things about PPP!

Laurie

4. lingling

Jul 14, 2009
    Harpersville, AL 35078
    Laurie,
    Thank you for the nice compliments. You have made my day. I just got in from 4 hrs of heat while taking care of birds and holding 2 old but sweet horses and 4 donkeys (nice when they aren't getting their feet trimmed)!! for the ferrier and I am worn out! You have given me a boost of energy!

I'm sorry you lost your chicks. Let me know when you are ready to incubate another batch.

Thank you again.
    Darlene Thompson

5. lingling

Jul 14, 2009
    Harpersville, AL 35078
    Hannah,
    I expect to have Serama eggs in mid-July. Just let me know when you want them. And you are welcome to pick them up.
    You can email me for directions at [email protected]
    Thank you.
    Darlene Thompson

6. lonestargame

lonestargame Little TX Seramas

Jun 21, 2010
    Hi Darlene.
    i was looking at your photobucket pictures. you really have excellent birds [​IMG]
    i was just wondering if these eggs are from a specific breeder pair that is on photobucket?
    do you also have any young pullets for sale?

thanks,
    Gen

7. lingling

Jul 14, 2009
    Harpersville, AL 35078
    Thank you for your kind words.

The eggs will be from several of my breeders - not just one pair. That would not allow the eggs to be fresh enough when shipped.

I have more roos than hens right now so generally I sell in pairs. I'm hoping my luck will change soon and I will get lots of pullets.

Again thank you.
    Darlene Thompson

8. Derrick

Derrick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2009
    West Central, FL
    Those are awesome looking birds. I wish I had room for a few myself. I may have to make room in the near future and get some of these eggs.....

9. lingling

Jul 14, 2009
    Harpersville, AL 35078
    Thank you for the compliment on my Seramas. Let me know when you have some room and want some eggs.
    Darlene Thompson

10. Gerbil

Gerbil Oh, Crazy!

Jun 24, 2010
    Wow! Those are vary beautiful birds! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by