Male or female?

MissMini

Hatching
6 Years
Jul 9, 2013
Hello all! I have 3 jersey giants and they're growing very fast! 2 of them are arguing quite frequently, I was wondering if anyone could help me sex them. They are around 21 weeks old now. Also the third one still hasn't grown her comb or wattles and is picked on by the other 2. Any information on any of my concerns would be received great fully. Thank you everyone!

Thank you for answering! I thought they may have been but didn't want to give up on them! I live in a residential area so I won't be able to keep them now. A shame because they are lovely birds. Such a great temperament.

You're welcome! I'm sorry that you ended up with two roos outta three! Such a shame. I don't see why people can have dogs that bark 24/7 in residential areas and not roosters. I think it's silly. Same happened when I got silkies.. seems to be more roos around then hens. :( But thankfully I live in a rural area- though one has turned out immensely aggressive.

Back two definitely look like roos. The one in the middle looks like a pullet to me.

Last edited:
Thank you for answering! I thought they may have been but didn't want to give up on them! I live in a residential area so I won't be able to keep them now. A shame because they are lovely birds. Such a great temperament.

Back
Top Bottom