Male quail prices?

I was looking to buy a few live male quails. Yesterday, I found some on craigslist for sale. 3 male quails for $5.
ep.gif
When I got there, the lady found out she only had two (She wanted to get rid of the aggressive ones). She and her husband was really nice. She said she got them last fall as chicks, so I guessing they were about 9 months old. I paid her $5 and on the way out, she offered me some of her cages she was getting rid of. There were many more, but I took what fitted in my car and what was in better shape and contained all the parts. Is this a steal or what!
celebrate.gif

This one is 36" long, 30" wide, and 24" high.
0524100958.jpg

This one is 32" long, 30" wide, and 20" high. It comes with 2 poop boards now shown here. There poop broads goes on top in the picture, which once I flip the cage upside down, becomes the bottom. There's also a little bird cage in there.
wink.png

0524100958a.jpg

Last edited:
That is a steal. The one on the inside looks like it has a lot of tiny doors. Coons are good at opening things so make sure all are secure. The large one I can't see very well but looks sturdy to me. If a raccoon can get his hand in it he will try.

Back
Top Bottom