Mallard Ducklings

dave1212ish

In the Brooder
5 Years
Dec 27, 2014
Louisiana
I am now starting my waiting list for 2015 mallard ducklings. These are day old ducklings that will be shipped to your front door or local post office. I ship a minimum of 10 ducklings and a maximum order of 40 ducklings. I always try to send as many extras as possible just incase of any deaths. However I do my best to insure the health and live arrival of the ducklings to you. They are $5 a piece and shipping price depends on location and number of ducklings you order. I don't plan on selling sexed ducklings but if so females would be $6.50 and males would be $6.00. I will start getting eggs around the middle/end of February all the way up until June and July. These birds take 26-28 days to hatch so I would only be able to guarantee which week they would be shipped as hatching times can vary. USA ONLY. You can email me @ [email protected], I also have a Facebook under David Mills where you can contact me as well and see many pictures of my mallards.

I am now starting my waiting list for 2015 mallard ducklings. These are day old ducklings that will be shipped to your front door or local post office. I ship a minimum of 10 ducklings and a maximum order of 40 ducklings. I always try to send as many extras as possible just incase of any deaths. However I do my best to insure the health and live arrival of the ducklings to you. They are $5 a piece and shipping price depends on location and number of ducklings you order. I don't plan on selling sexed ducklings but if so females would be $6.50 and males would be $6.00. I will start getting eggs around the middle/end of February all the way up until June and July. These birds take 26-28 days to hatch so I would only be able to guarantee which week they would be shipped as hatching times can vary. USA ONLY. You can email me @ [email protected], I also have a Facebook under David Mills where you can contact me as well and see many pictures of my mallards.

Back
Top Bottom