Mandarin Duck Pair *NY* WILL SHIP ~NPIP Certified~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, Sep 24, 2010.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Pair of Mandarins for sale. Hatched in 07. I purchased them from a breeder in 07. They are both pinioned. Both proven breeders. This is the male and the female. http://www.freewebs.com/sundownwaterfowl/apps/photos/photo?photoid=4006506 The other female in the picture got loose. I am getting out of the Mandarins. Both are beautiful healthy birds.

$55 for the birds. $65 shipping which includes new horizion shipping box, express shipping and $100 insurance. Total: $120 shipped for the pair. Payment is by PayPal Instant Payment only, I can take a Paypal E-check, but will not ship until it clears.

I am NPIP certified, #21-1211. I can send copy of my certificate in an email after you purchase the birds if you need it. Shipping to the lower 47 states only. No shipping to Virginia, Alaska, or Hawaii. Must be 85 or below to ship. Once the birds leave my hands I am no longer responsible for them. I do not refund or replace the birds if something happens to them. If you do not agree with this, please do not purchase them. By purchasing these birds you are agreeing to this.

Any questions please send me an email at [email protected] or PM me.

Thanks for looking!
    ~Chelsea~

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by