1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Mandarin ducks for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by charlindabob, May 13, 2009.

1. charlindabob

charlindabob Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2009
    central Florida
    FYI Group: I have a mixed lot, white and normal colored Mandarins for sale in
    about a month. I have twenty something adults, about half males and half
    females and at the moment 20 something ducklings from this year of various ages.
    I want $20 each and the catch is, you have to take all I have at one time. I
    will include 12 very usable nest boxes too. I may have more ducklings as I have
    ducks still sitting on eggs, but you must take all, including the white ones at
    $20 each and no shipping on these. I will not sell one or two or even a dozen
    at this price, so please don't ask. I live in central Florida. If anybody is
    interested, email me off group.....Thanks, Bob

2. cawooduck

cawooduck Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    Livermore, CA
    Are you getting out of the mandarins? You have such a nice set-up which i viewed on another site. If i lived closer i'd take them in a heart beat!!

3. catiecutie 123

catiecutie 123 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 21, 2009
    Any eggs? 6-8? Please![​IMG]

4. imaskypilot

imaskypilot Out Of The Brooder

May 18, 2009
    Catawba, SC
    Might be interested. Please contact me off-line. Thanx

5. Bitty girl

Bitty girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    I am interested in them if you havent sold them yet. Just send me an email. Thanks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by