Mandarin Ducks

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Christy B, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Christy B

Christy B New Egg

Feb 3, 2014
    Hi! I have been looking for some mandarin ducks, ducklings, or hatching eggs! I have fallen in love with them, and have been wanting to own some for years, but i have just been putting it off! Now, i have to have some! They are just so cute! I can't take it anymore! Lol! Does anyone know of somewhere i may can purchase them? I will more than likely need them shipped! Any help will be appreciated! Thanks, Christy

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
  2. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    Welcome to BYC [​IMG] Have a look here: Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs. If you don't see what you are looking for now, wait a bit and keep an eye on that section. With this cold weather everyone's on a bit of a go slow and egg sales are slow. Otherwise, once you have a post count of 20 or more the system will allow you to create a classified yourself and you can place a "wanted" ad in that section. I'm sure someone here will be able to help you. Enjoy the site!

3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    go to "where am I, where are you," in the social forum, so you can find and post on your state thread. That will give you the chance to ask if any locals have the ducks you wish to purchase, or know where you can get some.

4. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

Sumi and Drumstick Diva have set you on a good path to find these birds.

Good luck in all your poultry adventures and enjoy BYC!

5. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 True BYC Addict Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio
    Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC!

6. liz9910

liz9910 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 8, 2012
    Northern California
    Welcome to BYC! Good luck to you.

7. Wyandottes7

Wyandottes7 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2013
    Welcome to BYC! [​IMG]We're glad to have you. You might find some people willing to sell some Mandarin Duck eggs in the Ducks section of this forum.

8. Christy B

Christy B New Egg

Feb 3, 2014
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and good luck wishes! I have raised chickens for years and this site has been my go-to-guide for quite some time! I have learned alot from everyone and am looking forward to learning more with/from everyone here! I am glad that i finally joined!! Thanks again, Christy

9. Welcome to BYC! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by