Mandarins, White Calls, Anconas, Khaki Campbels For Sale in ARKANSAS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by katemary63, Jun 10, 2008.

1. katemary63

katemary63 Out Of The Brooder

May 19, 2008
    Dover, AR
    I still have mandarin and white call ducklings for sale, now 3 weeks old. I will also have male Anconas and Khaki Campbells from Holderreads as soon as I can tell which are which!

Mandarins $20 / each (for the next 2 weeks)
    White Calls $10 / each ( for the next 2 weeks)
    Male Anconas or Campbells at 6 weeks old $6/ each

I can not ship.

Please call Lisa at 479-331-9722
    or 479-970-5396

or email [email protected]

2. alabama girl

alabama girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    Some one has to grab this offer, these are some BEAUTIFUL birds, very healthy ducklings. I had driven all the way from Alabama to get my one white call, and he is gorgeous....already a pet making our cat jealous. These ducks kind of an animated expression, they really do understand your feelings.
    Lisa, sorry didn't get time to send you our children's pics yet, maybe tomorrow. Thankyou very much, we named him "Popcorn" [​IMG]
    Amber

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  3. duckman

duckman Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2008
    michigan
    i would take your mandarins if you lived closer but i am in michigan

For people close to him i would not pass up this offer that is a good price for mandarins.

4. alabama girl

alabama girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2008
  5. katemary63

May 19, 2008
    Dover, AR
    Oh heck, I looked forever and just couldn't find my post. I must be blind! Thanks.

6. deeszoo

deeszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    How far are you from Kansas?

DeAnna

7. katemary63

May 19, 2008
    Dover, AR
    Well, I typed in Dover,AR and KS to Mapquest and it said 7 hours. Haha. I don't know where in KS, but somewhere in KS in 7 hours away.

Lisa

8. deeszoo

deeszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    LOL!! That is funny. I guess you would need to know where in Kansas.... I will try it with Dover AR and see what I get.

DeAnna

edited to add: Okay, I mapquested Fort Scott and Dover and it says you are 4 and a half hours away. That would be just too much gas. Darn.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008
  9. karanleaf

karanleaf Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2008
    Glenwood, Missouri
    [​IMG] Katemary how far is Dover from Elkins AR ? I have family that lives there and they come up often.
    Do you have or will you have any more Mandarins ??? [​IMG] I just reading through [​IMG] some of the threads and saw that you had some at one time. I have been looking for Mandarins for over a year. I just got onto this great group here and I am loving it.... Today I recieved my Cookoo Marans chicks [​IMG] they are so cute & fuzzy [​IMG] Have Rouen duck eggs in the bator on day 28 but I am afraid that they won't hatch. It doesn't look good anyway. Hey, please let me know I would be greatful Thanks Karan

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by