Manna Pro Medicated Chick Starter (Crumbles) 25lb Bags!!

Tiny Farms and Brewing

In the Brooder
Dec 23, 2017
North Carolina
Hey Everyone!
I am posting this to those who use medicated chick feeds. I understand everyone has their opinions on whether or not to use medicated chick feed and this is not a post for arguments sake. This is me simply trying to inform those who do use it. So I digress.
To those of us that have used Manna Pro medicated Chick Starter we have all realized that the 5lb bag is sometimes not enough. At least that is the case for me. So I have been doing a lot of searching and finally after months of searching I finally found it! 25LB BAGS!! To my surprise you can find them on walmart's website. They do not carry it in stores and has to be ordered online. I will attach the link below to help you out!
No this is not and ad
No I am not marketing this.
No I am not being paid to say this
I am just another farmer trying to help out others!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Manna-Pro-Medicated-Chick-Starter-25-Lb/127087263

Cheers,
Tiny Farms & Brewing

Thanks for informing peeps here of this option. Saves a lil cash. :)
Don't know why feed supply I usually go to only carries 5 LB quantities and they are priced at $5. translates to $1/pound.
WISHING YOU BEST........................ :highfive:

Hey Everyone!
I am posting this to those who use medicated chick feeds. I understand everyone has their opinions on whether or not to use medicated chick feed and this is not a post for arguments sake. This is me simply trying to inform those who do use it. So I digress.
To those of us that have used Manna Pro medicated Chick Starter we have all realized that the 5lb bag is sometimes not enough. At least that is the case for me. So I have been doing a lot of searching and finally after months of searching I finally found it! 25LB BAGS!! To my surprise you can find them on walmart's website. They do not carry it in stores and has to be ordered online. I will attach the link below to help you out!
No this is not and ad
No I am not marketing this.
No I am not being paid to say this
I am just another farmer trying to help out others!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Manna-Pro-Medicated-Chick-Starter-25-Lb/127087263

Cheers,
Tiny Farms & Brewing

I got a 25 lb. bag of it inside of the Walmart by me, and it only cost $2.00 more than the 5 lb. bag's of it does.

Manna pro makes good products. Just be prepared to find another source. Love wal mart but they are bad about dropping products ,and leaving you hanging and searching for what you have come to rely on .So I always have a plan B .

I have to agree with you on Walmart being like that. There have already been a few thing's that they have had before that I really liked, but now they don't carry it anymore. So, rather than substitute for something else at Walmart, I go buy it at another store that does have it.

Back
Top Bottom